April 4, 2018
Among the festivities and wedding seasons, you have every cause to wear colorful outfits. But not everyone wants to wear traditional dresses every time during these occasions. You can blend Indian dresses with modern outfits to get a trendy and distinctive urban look. Giving Indo-western touch to clothes makes you lively and versatile.
You can match and mix western outfits with the traditional ones to create new ensembles and these Indian dresses for ladies will add a spark to their personalities. Here are tips to help you bring some fusion to your ordinary and boring outfits:
1) You can try formal wears without kurti. You can get the formal look by wearing a lehenga with button-down shirt and matching chunky piece of jewelry.
2) You can try the latest trend of the season which is wearing your favorite jumpsuit with a dupatta to add the fusion touch. This is one of the most versatile and innovative ways to get the ethnic look along with the comfort of a jumpsuit.
3) You can try a vibrant crop-top blouse with a lehenga, suede and neutral pair of palazzo for a urban chick look.
4)) Festive season gives you a chance to wear crop tops and mirror-work blouses. You can try a cold-shoulder style in ethnic blouses having sequins or mirror- work with a saree, lehenga or skirt, etc.
5) wearing a bodycon dress or the sheath with or without leggings is also a latest trend these days that you can try.
6) You can also try wearing your kurtas like a dress without any bottom wear. An embroidered, embellished, knee length Anarkali or kurta can be carried off beautifully without the churidar with nice pair of shoes and matching jewelry.
7) short Kurtis can be your style statement and you can wear them in many ways like leggings, pajamas or salwar. You can also try short kurtas with a long jacket.